I think I actually really like the winter.
My final for Illustration Topics!! IT IS VERY LARGE. The final thing is 40”x32”, and I’ll totally post a photo of that when it’s printed!
Most of my Thanksgiving break has been spent eating too much curry, and kicking away the bad feels by singing Andrew Jackson Jihad lyrics around the apartment in fits of uplifting anger.
I’m just really stoked on this band, you guys.
Hunting for spirits~
This is gonna be a big project. I hope it works out.
there are about a thousand other things i need to be making but instead i spent the last two hours drawing my favorite crystal gem
asked: bb did you do that in illustrator or photoshop?
98% photoshop. The other 2% are the kids, which I just outlined in ink and scanned in.
Big illustration based off of Ray Bradbury’s short story, The Veldt. Looking forward to doing more conceptual stuff like this.
asked: Hi, is your twitter name changed or out of commission? I had trouble linking up to it. Looking forward to seeing new work! - Annie Mok
Hi! my Twitter handle changed for like, a day, but I changed it back so the link should work just fine now. :)
I feel a little self conscious about posting these since they’re so rough but…I haven’t posted school work in a while so why not. A few concept pieces for a children’s book which would be titled “Little Girls Can”, an ABC book outlining many of the ways that little girls can break some gender boundaries, and be as messy, tomboyish, girly, adventurous, or as badass as they want.
The letters I chose were: S, for Skip rocks; M for play in Mud; T for Treasure hunt; and B for be Brave.
Like I said, they’re all pretty rough, though process photos are always a good way to see how artists tie loose sketches to their final products.